Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
circed (not comparable)
- (informal) Circumcised.
2001 31 July, Esther Paris, “Re: OT Sorta: Dealing with People's Comments, etc.”, misc.kids.pregnancy, Usenet:
- My mother has no need to know if my son is circed or intact.
2004 2 September, Troy McClure [username], “Re: Parents must do what they think is best for their son.”, alt.circumcision, Usenet:
- Even if your son is circed, I doubt that your great-grandson will be.
- For more examples of usage of this term, see the citations page.
- See also Wikisaurus:circumcised.
- simple past tense and past participle of