Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
- The act, process or ability of concentrating; the process of becoming concentrated, or the state of being concentrated.
- A field or course of study on which one focuses, especially as a student in a college or university.
- The proportion of a substance in a whole.
Coordinate terms 
proportion of substance in a mixture
The amount of solute present in a solution
The act or process of concentrating
The act or process of reducing the volume of a liquid
The act or process of removing the dress of ore and of reducing the valuable part to smaller compass
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
See also 
- Concentration (disambiguation) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Concentration (disambiguation)
- Concentration (chemistry) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Concentration (chemistry)
concentration f (plural concentrations)