Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Characterized by rugged, sharp, or coarse features.
- The goat climbed up the craggy rocks.
- The old man had craggy, uncultured features, but had bright, intelligent eyes.
- 2012 May 24, Nathan Rabin, “Film: Reviews: Men In Black 3”, The Onion AV Club:
- Jones’ sad eyes betray a pervasive pain his purposefully spare dialogue only hints at, while the perfectly cast Brolin conveys hints of playfulness and warmth while staying true to the craggy stoicism at the character’s core.