Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
French raisins de Corinthe, grapes of Corinth, the city in Greece.
currant (plural currants)
- A small dried grape, usually the Black Corinth grape, rarely more than 4mm diameter when dried.
- The fruit of various shrubs of the genus Ribes, white, black or red.
- A shrub bearing such fruit.
small dried grape
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- third-person plural present active subjunctive of