Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- To sketch out, draw or trace an outline.
- To depict, represent with pictures.
- To describe or depict with words or gestures.
- To outline or mark out.
sketch out, draw or trace an outline
depict, represent with pictures
describe or depict with words or gestures
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- delineate in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- delineate in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- second-person plural present indicative of delineare
- second-person plural imperative of delineare
- feminine plural of
- first-person plural present active imperative of dēlīneō