Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of dice
Form of the verb dīcō (“say”).
- second-person singular future active indicative of dīcō
- "you will say, you will speak, you will talk"
- "you will affirm, you will declare, you will state"
- "you will call"
Form of the verb dicō (“devote”).
- second-person singular present active subjunctive of dicō
- "may you dedicate, may you devote"
- "may you consecrate, may you set apart"
dices (infinitive decir)