Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
discontent (plural discontents)
- A longing for better times or circumstances.
- "Now is the winter of our discontent Made glorious summer by this son of York" Richard III, Act 1, Scene I Shakespeare
- A discontented person. (see also malcontent).
Related terms 
dissatisfaction — see dissatisfaction
a discontented person
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- To deprive of contentment; to make uneasy; to dissatisfy.
- Not content; discontented; dissatisfied.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Jeremy Taylor to this entry?)
- Passion seemed to be much discontent, but Patience was very quiet.