Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (Received Pronunciation, General American) IPA(key): /dɪsˈɡʌstɪŋ/, /dɪzˈɡʌstɪŋ/
- (Northern England) IPA(key): /dɪzˈɡʊstɪŋ/
Audio (US) (file)
- Hyphenation: dis‧gust‧ing
- Causing disgust; repulsive; distasteful.
2006, C. Lee Thornton, Oath of Office:
- One guy farted repeatedly and laughed out loud each time he let it out. To top off his disgusting behavior, he constantly picked his nose and thumped the waste in the air.
- Present participle of disgust.