Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Present participle of dive.
- The action of the verb to dive in any sense.
- The sport of jumping head first into water.
- The practice of swimming underwater, especially using a scuba system, and especially for recreation.
terms related to diving as a noun
action of the verb "to dive"
sport of jumping head first into water
practice of swimming underwater
diving (not comparable)
- That or who dives or dive.
terms derived from diving as an adjective