Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
doppelganger (plural doppelgangers)
- A ghostly double of a living person, especially one that haunts such a person.
- An evil twin.
- A remarkably similar double.
- A person who has the same name as another.
- A fantastic monster that takes the forms of people, usually after killing them.
ghostly double of a living person
remarkably similar double
person who has the same name as another
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.