Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- plural form of .
1963, Margery Allingham, chapter 14, The China Governess:
- Just under the ceiling there were three lunette windows, heavily barred and blacked out in the normal way by centuries of grime. Their bases were on a level with the pavement outside, a narrow way which was several feet lower than the road behind the house.
- Is it true what they say about guys with big feet.?
- (obsolete) fact; performance; feat
Terms derived from feet
- See also foot#Derived terms
foot — see foot
- third-person singular present indicative of feeën
- second-person plural present indicative of feeën
- second-person plural imperative of feeën
- singular definite of