Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
fleabag (plural fleabags)
- (slang) A bed or sleeping bag.
- (slang) A place of shabby lodging, particularly a filthy hotel or run-down apartment.
- (slang) An unkempt mammal.
- He's become a real fleabag recently. Time for a bath!
- (slang) A mammal whom the speaker dislikes.
- Get out of the way you fleabag!
bed or sleeping bag
place of shabby lodging
mammal whom the speaker dislikes
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.