Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A large Australasian bat, of the genera Pteropus or Acerodon, having a fox-like face.
- The cyprinid fish Epalzeorhynchos kalopterus.
- A device consisting of a chair suspended on a pulley, and running along a length of cable, used for transporting across ravines etc.
- (device consisting of a chair suspended on a pulley): zip-line
Derived terms 
device consisting of a chair suspended on a pulley
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked