Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Completely developed or formed.
- We are the midst of a full-blown crisis.
- At the peak of blossom; ripe.
- The trees in the garden were resplendent with full-blown white gardenias.
- Filled with wind; puffed up.
- The schooner took to sea with full-blown sails.
completely developed or formed
at the peak of blossom
- “full-blown” in Dictionary.com Unabridged, v1.0.1, Lexico Publishing Group, 2006.
- Oxford English Dictionary, 2nd ed., 1989.
- Random House Webster's Unabridged Electronic Dictionary, 1987-1996.