Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -ʌndɪŋ
- Present participle of fund.
- The action of the verb fund.
- Money provided as funds.
- The council is providing funding to the church to repair the roof.
- 2013, Brian Nelson, Law and Ethics in Global Business
- Second, a bank can commit to provide a maximum amount of money (e.g., $US1,000,000) in one or more fundings over a set period of time (e.g., one year). Such credit facilities are called “lines of credit.”
money provided as funds