Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -eɪdə(r)
grader (plural graders)
- A machine used in construction for flattening large surfaces
- One who grades, or that by means of which grading is done or facilitated.
- (in combination) One who belongs to a certain grade at school.
- a first-grader
one who grades
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- indefinite plural of
- indefinite plural of grad