Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Present participle of grow.
- The action of the verb to grow.
growing (not comparable)
- That grows.
2013 June 8, “The new masters and commanders”, The Economist, volume 407, number 8839, page 52:
- From the ground, Colombo’s port does not look like much. […] But viewed from high up in one of the growing number of skyscrapers in Sri Lanka’s capital, it is clear that something extraordinary is happening: China is creating a shipping hub just 200 miles from India’s southern tip.
- Milk is good for growing children.
- Connected with growing
- Growing season here begins in March.
connected with growing