Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
hasbian (plural hasbians)
- (slang, LGBT) A former lesbian who is now heterosexual.
- 1989, Patricia Roth Schwartz, “On the Hasbian Phenomenon,” off our backs, June, 1989, p. 11Sex and sensibility: stories of a lesbian generation, by Arlene Stein, 1997, p. 288
- 1990, Herb Caen, “Plenty of Monday,” The San Francisco Chronicle, March 12, 1990
- Evelyn White reports that in feminist circles, lesbians who have gone straight — apparently all the rage these days — are known as ‘hasbians’.
- 1995, Anonymous, “Dear Dawn,” The Dominion, November 20, 1995
- Say that you’d only just got used to telling your friends your daughter was a lesbian and do not relish having to inform them that she is now a hasbian.
- wasbian (less common)