Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (Ultimate Frisbee) To throw a long way
- (informal) to throw or chuck
- He was so angry he hucked the book at my face.
- (mountain biking) To gain extra height from a jump by compressing the springs just before the take-off
- Longer forks make the bike more cumbersome, but you will be able to huck off of more stuff.
- If you huck it (the take-off), you'll drop about 20 feet.
- (mountain biking) To make a maneuver in a clumsy way.
- (whitewater kayaking) To paddle off of a waterfall or to boof a big drop.
- I hucked a sweet 25 foot waterfall on the Tomata River.
- (dated) To haggle in trading.
- (snowboarding, skiing) To throw oneself off a large jump or drop.
- Dude go huck that cornice!
huck (plural hucks)