Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
incessantly (not comparable)
- In a manner without pause or stop, especially to the point of annoyance; not ceasing.
- He jabbered incessantly and annoyed everyone.
- 1865 Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
- "You are old, father William," the young man said,
- "And your hair has become very white;
- And yet you incessantly stand on your head--
- Do you think, at your age, it is right?"
Related terms 
in a manner without pause or stop