Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (transitive, mechanical and electrical) To lead into; conduct.
- new afferent or inleading processes might be set up tending, themselves, towards the mathematical point of interaction --Helge Lundholm
- (religious) To lead from within.
- When man is in the former state, the Lord inflows and inleads immediately --Emanuel Swedenborg
inlead (plural inleads)
- (mechanical and electrical) A conduit, channel or wire leading into a container or device.
- a cathode inlead
- inlead tube