Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
kickboard (plural kickboards)
- A small, buoyant board used to support a swimmer's upper body and arms while allowing free kicking movements.
- The introductory swimming instructor carried a pile of kickboards to the pool for the children.
- On pianos and organs, a vertical panel located above the pedals.
- A mouse had gnawed a hole through the kickboard to nest inside the organ; she refused to use the pedals nearby.
- On doors, the vinyl panel at the bottom eight inches.