Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -ænəl
panel (plural panels)
- A (usually) rectangular section of a surface, or of a covering or of a wall, fence etc.
- Behind the picture was a panel on the wall
- A group of people gathered to judge, interview, discuss etc. as on a television or radio broadcast for example.
- Today's panel includes John Smith...
- In the comics medium, individual frame or drawing in a multiple-panel sequence
Derived terms 
rectangular section of a surface
group of people gathered to judge, interview, discuss etc
single frame in a comic strip
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- to fit with panels
See also 
panel m (invariable)
- panel (various groups of people)
- Rhymes: -el
panel m (plural paneles)