Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Turkish terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Turkish noun forms: Turkish nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Turkish diminutive nouns: Turkish nouns that are derived from a base word to convey endearment, small size or small intensity.
- Category:Turkish pluralia tantum: Turkish nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the plural form.
- Category:Turkish proper nouns: Turkish nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Turkish verbal nouns: Turkish nouns morphologically related to a verb and similar to it in meaning.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Turkish nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 5,001 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)