All terms in Turkish should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Turkish.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Turkish.
- Category:Turkish lemmas: Turkish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Turkish phrases: Turkish groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Turkish symbols: Turkish characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Turkish terms by usage: Turkish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Turkish names: Turkish words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Turkish terms by etymology: Turkish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Turkish: Categories with terms derived from Turkish in various specific languages.
- Category:Regional Turkish: Turkish words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:tr:All topics: Turkish words categorized by subject.
- Category:Turkish citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Turkish terms.
- Category:Turkish appendices: Miscellaneous information about Turkish language.
- Category:Requests (Turkish): Turkish entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User tr: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Turkish.
- Category:Turkish templates: Turkish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
Pages in category "Turkish language"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.