Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Turkish language
This is the main category of the Turkish language.
Information about Turkish:
- Category:Turkish lemmas: Turkish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:tr:All topics: Turkish terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Turkish appendices: Pages containing additional information about Turkish.
- Category:Turkish entry maintenance: Turkish entries, or entries in other languages containing Turkish terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Turkish names: Turkish terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Turkish phrases: Turkish groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Turkish: Turkish terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Turkish): Turkish entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Turkish symbols: Turkish written signs.
- Category:Turkish templates: Turkish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Turkish terms by etymology: Turkish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Turkish terms by usage: Turkish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Turkish: Categories with terms derived from Turkish in various specific languages.
- Category:User tr: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Turkish.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Turkish lemmas (13 c, 8266 e)
- ► Turkish citations (0 c, 11 e)
- ► Turkish entry maintenance (11 c, 1 e)
- ► Turkish figures of speech (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Turkish phrases (2 c, 138 e)
Pages in category "Turkish language"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.