Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Turkish language
This is the main category of the Turkish language.
Information about Turkish:
- Category:Turkish lemmas: Turkish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:tr:All topics: Turkish terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Turkish appendices: Pages containing additional information about Turkish.
- Category:Turkish names: Turkish words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Turkish phrases: Turkish groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Turkish: Turkish terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Turkish): Turkish entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Turkish symbols: Turkish written signs.
- Category:Turkish templates: Turkish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Turkish terms by etymology: Turkish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Turkish terms by usage: Turkish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Turkish: Categories with terms derived from Turkish in various specific languages.
- Category:Turkish terms needing attention: Turkish terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User tr: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Turkish.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
Pages in category "Turkish language"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.