Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Swedish terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Swedish noun forms: Swedish nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Swedish countable nouns: Swedish nouns that can be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:Swedish uncountable nouns: Swedish nouns that indicate qualities, ideas, unbounded mass or other abstract concepts that cannot be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:Swedish collective nouns: Swedish nouns that indicate groups of related things or beings, without the need of grammatical pluralization.
- Category:Swedish proper nouns: Swedish nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz Åå Ää Öö|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Swedish nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 9,736 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)