Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Swedish language
This is the main category of the Swedish language.
Information about Swedish:
|Language family||North Germanic|
- Category:Swedish lemmas: Swedish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:sv:All topics: Swedish terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Swedish appendices: Pages containing additional information about Swedish.
- Category:Swedish entry maintenance: Swedish entries, or entries in other languages containing Swedish terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Swedish names: Swedish terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Swedish phrases: Swedish groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Swedish: Swedish terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Swedish rhymes: Lists of Swedish words by their rhymes.
- Category:Swedish symbols: Swedish written signs.
- Category:Swedish templates: Swedish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Swedish terms by etymology: Swedish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Swedish terms by usage: Swedish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Swedish: Categories with terms derived from Swedish in various specific languages.
- Category:User sv: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Swedish.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz Åå Ää Öö|
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.