All terms in Swedish should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Swedish.
Please see Wiktionary:About Swedish for considerations about Swedish entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Swedish.
- Category:Swedish lemmas: Swedish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Swedish phrases: Swedish groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Swedish symbols: Swedish characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Swedish terms by usage: Swedish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Swedish names: Swedish words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Swedish terms by etymology: Swedish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Swedish: Categories with terms derived from Swedish in various specific languages.
- Category:Regional Swedish: Swedish words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:sv:All topics: Swedish words categorized by subject.
- Category:Swedish citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Swedish terms.
- Category:Swedish appendices: Miscellaneous information about Swedish language.
- Category:Requests (Swedish): Swedish entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User sv: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Swedish.
- Category:Swedish templates: Swedish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.