Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Swedish language » Lemmas
- Category:Swedish adjectives: Swedish terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Swedish adverbs: Swedish terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Swedish conjunctions: Swedish terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Swedish determiners: Swedish terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Swedish interjections: Swedish terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Swedish morphemes: Swedish word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Swedish nouns: Swedish terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Swedish numerals: Swedish terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Swedish particles: Swedish terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Swedish postpositions: Swedish adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Swedish prepositions: Swedish adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Swedish pronouns: Swedish terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Swedish verbs: Swedish terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz Åå Ää Öö|
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Swedish lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 17,172 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)