Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Admin.
admin (plural admins)
- A person who has specific controls to a forum/website/etc. that allows them to control the forum/website/etc.
- The admin changed the forum settings to make more users happier.
- A person who controls specific network.
- Our admin changed the server in our office, so we can exchange files faster..
person with specific controls to website etc.
person who controls specific network
- To serve as an administrator for or of.
to serve as admin
admin m f (plural admins)
- (computing) administrator (computing: one who responsible for software and maintenance of a computer or network)