Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Danish language » Lemmas
- Category:Danish adjectives: Danish terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Danish adverbs: Danish terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Danish conjunctions: Danish terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Danish determiners: Danish terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Danish interjections: Danish terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Danish morphemes: Danish word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Danish nouns: Danish terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Danish numerals: Danish terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Danish particles: Danish terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Danish prepositions: Danish adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Danish pronouns: Danish terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Danish verbs: Danish terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz Ææ Øø Åå|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Danish lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 6,988 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)