Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Alternative forms 
- miscreaunt (obsolete)
- Lacking in conscience or moral principles; unscrupulous.
- (theology) Holding an incorrect religious belief.
lacking in conscience or moral principles; unscrupulous
holding an incorrect religious belief
miscreant (plural miscreants)
- One who has behaved badly, or illegally.
- The teacher sent the miscreants to see the school principal.
- One not restrained by moral principles; an unscrupulous villain.
- (theology) One who holds an incorrect religious belief; an unbeliever.
- For usage examples of this term, see the citations page.