Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (GenAm) IPA: /oʊˈbis/, X-SAMPA: /oU"bis/
- (US) IPA: /oːˈbis/, X-SAMPA: /o:"bis/
- (UK) IPA: /əʊˈbis/, /əˈbis/, X-SAMPA: /@U"bis/, /@"bis/
- Extremely overweight, especially: weighing more than 20% (for men) or 25% (for women) over their ideal weight determined by height and build; or, having a body mass index over 30 kg/m2.
- See also Wikisaurus:obese
Derived terms 
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
See also 
- feminine plural of obeso
- Plural form of obesa
- vocative masculine singular of obēsus