Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The state of forgetfulness or distraction.
- The state of being completely forgotten.
- A state of permanent unconsciousness existing after death
Related terms 
state of forgetfulness or distraction
state of being completely forgotten
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- oblivion in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- oblivion in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- oblivion at OneLook Dictionary Search