Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
(Redirected from one way)
- enPR: [wŭnʹwāʹ]
- allowing movement in only one direction
- The town centre is now a system of one-way streets.
- allowing travel in only one direction
- I bought a one-way ticket to Leeds.
allowing movement in only one direction
allowing travel in only one direction
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.