Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- prædominate (obsolete)
- (intransitive) To dominate, have control, or succeed by superior numbers or size.
- (intransitive) To be prominent; to loom large; to be the chief component of a whole.
- (transitive) To dominate or hold power over, especially through numerical advantage; to outweigh.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- second-person plural present indicative of predominare
- second-person plural imperative of predominare
- feminine plural of