Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Alternative forms 
- præmature (archaic)
- Occurring before a state of readiness or maturity has arrived.
- A premature birth.
- Taking place earlier than anticipated, prepared for, or desired.
- (informal) Suffering from premature ejaculation.
Derived terms 
occurring before a state of readiness or maturity
taking place earlier than anticipated
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
See also 
- Feminine plural form of prematuro