Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also mâture
- Fully developed; grown up in terms of physical appearance, behaviour or thinking; ripe.
- She is quite mature for her age.
- Profound; careful.
- The headmaster decided to expel the boy after a mature consideration.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- (intransitive, of food, especially fruit) To become mature; to ripen.
- (intransitive) To gain experience or wisdom with age.
- (intransitive) (finance) To reach the date when payment is due
Derived terms 
to become mature; to ripen
to gain experience or wisdom with age
to reach the date when payment is due
Related terms 
mature (masculine and feminine, plural matures)
- (of a person) mature
mature f pl
- feminine plural form of maturo
- vocative masculine singular of mātūrus