Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Attractive, alluring, tempting.
- Evil is said to be seductive, which is one reason why people do what they know they shouldn't.
- 1922, Ben Travers, chapter 5, A Cuckoo in the Nest:
- The most rapid and most seductive transition in all human nature is that which attends the palliation of a ravenous appetite. There is something humiliating about it. […] Can those harmless but refined fellow-diners be the selfish cads whose gluttony and personal appearance so raised your contemptuous wrath on your arrival?
- Nouns to which "seductive" is often applied: woman, lady, girl, power, art, image, behavior, smile, dress, dance, tango, song, etc.