Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Causing attraction; having the quality of attracting by inherent force.
- Having the power of charming or alluring by agreeable qualities; enticing.
- That's a very attractive offer.
- Pleasing or appealing to the senses.
- He is an attractive fellow with a trim figure.
- (causing attraction): magnetic
- (having the power of charming): desirable
- (pleasing or appealing to the senses): pretty, beautiful
- (having the power of charming): repulsive, ugly
- (pleasing or appealing to the senses): repulsive, ugly
Related terms 
having the quality of attracting by inherent force
having the power of charming
pleasing or appealing to the senses
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- attractive in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- attractive in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
Audio (Paris) (file)
- feminine form of attractif
- vocative masculine singular of attractivus