Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
shyster (plural shysters)
- Someone who acts in a disreputable, unethical, or unscrupulous way, especially in the practice of law and politics.
- Polly (to security guard, referring to Dr. Feingarten): Are you going to let that shyster in there?
- Dr. Feingarten: I could sue you, Polly. A shyster is a disreputable lawyer. I'm a quack.
- - From the motion picture SOB
someone who acts in a disreputable, unethical, or unscrupulous way
- shyster at OneLook Dictionary Search