Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Etymology 1 
Alternative forms 
- pertaining to the forest, or woodlands
- Betwixt two rows of rocks, a silvan scene / Appears above, and groves forever green.
- wooded, or covered in forest
- (of or like a forest): foresty
Related terms 
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
See also 
Etymology 2