Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|< 12th||13th||14th >|
| Ordinal : thirteenth
Cardinal : thirteen
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˌθɜːˈtiːnθ/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˌθɝˈtiːnθ/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -iːnθ
- Hyphenation: thir‧teenth
thirteenth (not comparable)
- The ordinal form of the number thirteen.
- 13th, 13th; (in names of monarchs and popes) XIII
thirteenth (plural thirteenths)
- The person or thing in the thirteenth position.
- One of thirteen equal parts of a whole.
- (music) The interval comprising an octave and a sixth.
something in the thirteenth position