Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Paper, usually on a roll, to clean oneself after defecation, or to pat oneself dry after urination. (abbreviated TP)
- Japanese: トイレットペーパー (toirettopēpā) (borrowed)
paper to clean oneself after defecation or urination
- (US) To cover someone's house (and trees and shrubs) with toilet paper or other similar paper product, often as a celebratory event, without the "victim's" knowledge. Sometimes also performed as an act of hazing.
- "The football team toilet papered the Smith's house again...this time with paper towels in their trees."
- (US): This particular verb is partly due to what Americans could call ghost stories.