Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
tripartite (not comparable)
- In three parts.
- Done by three parties (as an agreement).
in three parts
done by three parties
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- feminine plural of
- second-person plural present indicative of tripartire
- second-person plural imperative of tripartire
- plural form of
- vocative masculine singular of