Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Open and not yet settled or determined.
- The question of man's destiny is still undecided.
- Uncommitted, not having reached a decision.
- The result of the election is in doubt because of a large number of undecided voters.
- (open and not yet settled): indeterminate, unsettled, indecisive
- (uncommitted; not having reached a decision): ambivalent, irresolute, of two minds, indecisive
open and not yet settled or determined
uncommitted, not having reached a decision
undecided (plural undecideds)