Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -eɪd
- not (yet) made
- existing without having been made
- 1965, Frederic Morton, The Schatten Affair, page 180
- On the most unmade bed imaginable sat two older Jewish men, both with black coats folded across their knees, bent close to each other […].
- 1980, Blackwood's Magazine, page 505
- [E]ven when it turned off the unmade road and went steeply upwards along an even more unmade track, I was still exhilarated […].
- 2005, Anna-Teresa Tymieniecka, Human Creation Between Reality and Illusion, page 162
- Even in the most unmade forms of art. one could discern an epistemology of art that is assumed on the same productivist parameters.
- simple past tense and past participle of