Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
util (plural utils)
- (economics) a hypothetical unit measuring satisfaction
- "After one ride, Edgar has a total of 11 utils of utility. [...] After two rides, Edgar is now up to 20 utils of satisfaction. [...] A third ride increases Edgar's total utility up to 27 utils of satisfaction." — 
- (informal, computing) A utility.
- Where can I download free disk utils?
- (unit of satisfaction): dolor
util m (plural utils)
- Alternative form of outil.
util 4 nom/acc forms
declension of util