Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
visitant (plural visitants)
- One who visits; a guest; a visitor.
- When the visitant comes again, he is no more a stranger.
- 1749, Henry Fielding, Tom Jones, Folio Society 1973, p. 56:
- The room was soon full of servants, some of whom, with the lady visitant, were employed in care of the wife […]
- A spectre or ghost.
- A migratory bird that makes a temporary stop somewhere.
one who visits
spectre — see spectre
migratory bird — see migrant
- Present participle of visitar.
- Present participle of visiter.
- third-person plural present active indicative of vīsitō