Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Simon or Simo, a common Ancient Greek name held by one of the Telchines and often used as a Greek counterpart to the Hebrew שמעון.
- The name of a throw of the dice.
- Σιμωνίδης (Simōnídēs)
- Σίμων in Liddell & Scott (1940) A Greek–English Lexicon, Oxford: Clarendon Press
- Bauer, Walter et al. (2001) A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and Other Early Christian Literature, Third edition, Chicago: University of Chicago Press
- “G4613”, in Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance to the Bible, 1979
- Woodhouse, S. C. (1910) English-Greek Dictionary: A Vocabulary of the Attic Language, London: Routledge & Kegan Paul Limited, page 1,025