Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
American Sign Language
- The nondominant hand may be in the “open B” handshape (i.e. with the thumb extended).
A pointing finger is a demanding form which indicates an expected result be placed in a hand. Through morphological form in wording appears; "Demand", "Show", "Discuss".
- This two-handed ASL sign is produced as follows:
- in , nondominant palm facing up. Posture the dominant hand in within a couple of inches of the nondominant palm, extended finger(s) of the dominant hand pointing down.
- Drop the dominant hand down so the finger tip contacts the nondominant hand at least once.
- in , nondominant palm facing up. Posture the dominant hand in with the dominant hand at the palm of the nondominant hand, extended finger(s) of the dominant hand pointing down.
|GUH Hand||LUH Hand||LUH Move||GUH Move||GUH Hand||LUH Hand|
|GUH Palm||LUH Palm||Second||Second||GUH Palm||LUH Palm|
|GUH Position||LUH Separation||Third||Third|
- (of a payment) due